Converse Chuck Taylor Monochrome High Top
Price 55.0 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
The Converse Chuck Taylor Monochrome High Top
made it's debut in 1998, and is back again with a fresh makeover.
A CLASSIC, REMASTERED.
The Converse Chuck Taylor All Star Monochrome High Top is an all-white edition of the world's most iconic high top. Although Chucks get better with time, this is the one pair you may feel compelled to keep clean. BENEFITS
Quality vulcanized rubber sole
Classic All Star ankle patch
100% cotton canvas
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917 as a non-skid basketball shoe, the All Star was originally promoted for its superior court performance by basketball mastermind Chuck Taylor. But over the decades, something incredible happened: The sneaker, with its timeless silhouette and unmistakable ankle patch, was organically adopted by rebels, artists, musicians, dreamers, thinkers and originals.
Take on the mean streets and bad weather with the Unisex Shoe
Flywire cables wrap the foot andwork with the laces to lock the foot down while providing extra support.
IGNITE foam for superior energy return, for a true high intensity training shoe.
Dual-density SSL EVA enhances durability while minimizing weight.
Laceless shoe uses four straps to lock the foot in place.
Upper made of synthetic TPU material.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Black/Black
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Pink
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Black
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Red
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Navy
- Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Utility Blue/White/Gum Light Brown/Utility Blue
- Nike SB Air Force II Low Binary Blue/White/Gum Dark Brown/Binary Blue
- Nike Roshe G Black/White
- Nike Roshe G White/Metallic Gold/Metallic Red Bronze/Thunder Blue
- Nike Roshe G Cool Grey/Volt/White/Black