Nike Air Huarache
Price 110 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
An all-star for decades, the Nike Air Huarache
is here to stay.
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache MEN'S NIKE LIFESTYLE SHOES has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
Rubber outsole heel and toe
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
Strength and power combine in the ultra-tough, ultra-durable Men's Shoe
Engineered mesh throughout the tongue and toebox combines with a ventilated midfoot panel for an ultra-breathable feel.
REVlite midsole delivers lightweight cushioning but remains structurally supportive.
To keep your feet warm, the boots have 400g of PrimaLoft insulation.
Notched studs in the heel allow for quick stops.
Toe wrap allows for extra flexibility.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Black/Medium Olive/Neutral Olive/Black
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Court Purple/Court Purple
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Khaki/Rush Coral/Khaki
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Game Royal/Game Royal
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Deep Burgundy/Black/Gum Medium Brown/Deep Burgundy
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Midnight Navy/Black/Gum Medium Brown/Midnight Navy
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Neutral Olive/Neutral Olive/Cargo Khaki
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Desert Ochre/White/Sequoia
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Ivory/Mars Stone/Ivory
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid OBJ Laser Orange/Black/Black/Laser Orange