Nike Air Huarache
Price 110 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
Varsity Red/Varsity Red/Varsity Red
Kick it fresh year-round with classic Nike Air Huarache
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache MEN'S NIKE LIFESTYLE SHOES has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
Rubber outsole heel and toe
Shown: Varsity Red/Varsity Red/Varsity Red
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
Designed to match Kyrie Irving's unpredictable playing style, the Men's Shoe
enhances the fluidity of your game with excellent traction, responsive cushioning, and a locked-in feel.
Zoom Air unit housed within full-length Phylon midsole provides increased protection while promoting a flexible ride.
Solid rubber outsoleprovides durability and boosts performance on the court.
An embossed design along the eyelet row offers additional style.
Skin overlay and mesh create 360 degree durability.
EVA midsole for comfort with every step.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Nike Air Huarache Habanero Red/White/Pure Platinum/Black
- Nike Air Huarache White/Pure Platinum/Black
- Nike Air Huarache Tour Yellow/White/Pure Platinum/Anthracite
- Nike Air Huarache Light Bone/Neutral Olive/Black/Light Bone
- Nike Air Huarache White/Pure Platinum/White
- Nike Air Huarache Black/Grey/Black
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Black/Medium Olive/Neutral Olive/Black
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Court Purple/Court Purple
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Khaki/Rush Coral/Khaki
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Game Royal/Game Royal