Nike Air Huarache
Price 110 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
Tour Yellow/White/Pure Platinum/Anthracite
The Nike Air Huarache
help keep your feet cool and comfortable with a lightweight mesh construction.
THE CLASSIC CONTINUES
Designed to stretch with your foot, the Nike Air Huarache MEN'S NIKE LIFESTYLE SHOES has remained a sneaker staple since its 1991 debut, when it changed the face of running footwear forever.
Leather, synthetic leather or textile upper depending on color
Outer cage and elastic heel strap for support and classic look
Foam sole with encapsulated Nike Air cushioning for comfort
Rubber outsole heel and toe
Shown: Tour Yellow/White/Pure Platinum/Anthracite
Air Huarache Origins
Designed by Tinker Hatfield and released in 1991, the Nike Air Huarache shook up the running world. The lining of the shoe was created to act as an exoskeleton for the athlete, molding to the shape of the foot and ankle. The shoe was such a hit that it soon found its way to basketball courts and subsequently the streets, where it earned its status as an icon.
Inspired by revolutionary street-to-trail style, the Men's Shoe
takes on the cold and wet with tough technologies.
Ballistic mesh, different coloring of Tiger stripes on medial, and lateral and upper heel add style.
Flexible hexagonal pods in the midsole allow for multidirectional movement.
"Wave Bone" traction pattern provides multi-directional flexibility.
Pebax spike plate extends under the arch for support.
Padded foam sockliner for additional comfort.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Nike Air Huarache Light Bone/Neutral Olive/Black/Light Bone
- Nike Air Huarache White/Pure Platinum/White
- Nike Air Huarache Black/Grey/Black
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Black/Medium Olive/Neutral Olive/Black
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Court Purple/Court Purple
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Khaki/Rush Coral/Khaki
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Game Royal/Game Royal
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Deep Burgundy/Black/Gum Medium Brown/Deep Burgundy
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Midnight Navy/Black/Gum Medium Brown/Midnight Navy
- Nike SF Air Force 1 Mid Neutral Olive/Neutral Olive/Cargo Khaki