Nike Air Max 95 Essential
Price 160 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
Sail/Desert Sand/Vintage Coral/Obsidian
Take flight with the lightweight and supportive Nike Air Max 95 Essential
AN ICON, REDESIGNED.
The Nike Air Max 95 keeps the classic design lines of the 1995 original and the forefoot Max Air cushioning that made it famous.
Leather, synthetic or textile upper depending on color
Foam midsole with Max Air cushioning
Shown: Sail/Desert Sand/Vintage Coral/Obsidian
Air Max 95 Origins
Nike's revolutionary Air-Sole unit made its way into Nike footwear in 1978. In 1987, the Nike Air Max 1 debuted with visible air in its heel, allowing fans more than just the feel of Air-Sole comfort-suddenly they could see it. Air reached a new milestone in 1995, when the Nike Air Max 95 opened more windows, this time in the forefoot. Known as much for its innovation as for its design lines inspired by human anatomy, the Nike Air Max 95 became a classic the moment it dropped.
Drawing inspiration from traditional Men's Shoe
s, 501's permit breathability with nylon upper, while a perforated and removable midsole keeps your feet dry and eliminates odor.
Rugged and durable rubber sole with a lugged tread makes for maximum traction and durability.
3/4-length internal bootie wraps the foot for a sock-like fit that moves with you.
Phylon™ midsole with heel Air bag for excellent cushioning.
5mm molded sockliner for additional underfoot cushioning.
Lace-up front lets you adjust for comfort.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential Black/Navy Blue/Pure Platinum/Obsidian
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential Light Bone/Black/White/Sport Turquoise
- Nike Air Max 95 Essential White/Solar Red/Ultramarine/Black
- Jordan Eclipse Wolf Grey/White
- Jordan Eclipse Black/Anthracite/White
- Nike Cortez Basic Obsidian/Metallic Silver/White
- Nike Cortez Basic White/Wolf Grey/Metallic Silver/White
- Nike Cortez Basic Black/Metallic Silver/White
- Nike Cortez Basic White/Metallic Silver/Black
- Nike Air Max 90 Leather Black/Black