Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
Price 55.0 USD, Up to 30~60% Off add to cart
Any workout, any style, any intensity - Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top
can handle it all.
You need a style to rely on. The Chuck Taylor All-Star is a staple: the high-top and oxford silhouettes stay simply classic, while the white laces and star ankle patch give a nod to the legacy of the Chuck. This is the go-with-everything go-to that you won’t get sick of going to. Stock up.
Durable canvas you know and love
Outsole pattern for traction (makes sure you don’t fall and eat it)
Star logo patch says you get it
Silhouette looks good, has been good for decades, will be good tomorrow, etc.
CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR ORIGINS
Created in 1917, the Converse Chuck Taylor All-Star has been evolving for a hundred years while managing to keep it classic: a canvas upper, all-star emblem, and vulcanized rubber sole are known all over the world. The silhouette stays true in both high-top and oxford styles: both looks can handle whatever.
Lightweight, breathable, and flexible, the Unisex Shoe
complements and encourages your natural running stride while keeping feet comfortable all day long.
Midsole includes a ¾ length, leather-lined anti-fatigue footbed for superior comfort.
Harden hexagonal traction system offers control on the court and stopping power.
Midsole features visible gel for maximum comfort and performance.
Neoprene stretch bootie construction offers a snug fit.
Second set of laces for customization.
THESE POPULAR PRODUCTS MIGHT INTEREST YOU
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Pink
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Black
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Red
- Converse Chuck Taylor All Star High Top Navy
- Nike SB Dunk Low Pro Utility Blue/White/Gum Light Brown/Utility Blue
- Nike SB Air Force II Low Binary Blue/White/Gum Dark Brown/Binary Blue
- Nike Roshe G Black/White
- Nike Roshe G White/Metallic Gold/Metallic Red Bronze/Thunder Blue
- Nike Roshe G Cool Grey/Volt/White/Black
- Nike Roshe G Pure Platinum/White